Friday 15 February 2019

My little sister's birthday.

Last month January the 6th was my little sister's birthday.
We went to Silverdale Adventure park.The first thing we did once we
got there was the 100m water slide.I went on it 10 or 13 times.


Next I had to go on the zipline with my papa.We had to take a bus
because it was too steep to walk up the hill.By the time we got up
there we had to wait in long line.By the time we were in front I was a
bit nervous but I still did it.


Then me and my little sister went the movie theater.We had to wear
these glasses.When we watched the movie it looked like it was real.It
was a racing car movie.


Next I had to go on the tube slide.I was only allowed to go on it 6
times,I went by myself.It was fun and tiring.The tiring part is when
you had to pull your tube up the hill.


After that me and my little sister went on 2 rides.The first ride we
went on was a rocket.When you get in the rocket there was a green
button and a pink button.If you push the pink button the rocket will
go high.If you push the green button you will go down.The ride we
went on was the pirate ship.Once you get in the pirate ship it will rock.

I had a fun time at adventure park.The best ride I liked the best
was the zipline because it made me feel like I was flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.