Tuesday 12 December 2017

Our reunion at wellington.

Our reunion at Wellington.


On sunday Amo,my mum and I went to wellington for a reunion
Hi!I shouted to my uncle.I was so excited to met my
other cousins.Hi,
Hi I’m one of your new cousins.
Your dad said you were going to met me and my sister.
Come we are watching something in the living she shouted.
Oh.Hi do you want to come with us to the living room?Yes!
But do you know where’s my bedroom?Yes I do.
Your bedroom is just next to the door.Ok.
But first I want to come with you to the living room.
I saw my cousins.By I'm going.I went on my bed then went to sleep.

We made popcorn,watched T.V and we played with our other cousins
.
I wonder If a kid channel or a movie that kid’s like will come up?

Oh!I know this movie it’s called teen beach 2.It’s a kid movie.The
movie has lot of songs and a lot of dancing.My favorite song is Gotta
be me because the music is like roken role and the dance moves are just amazing.Everyone come to the dining room for dinner!Yay dinner is ready!
When I got there I saw food that I really don’t like.
But I saw some steak.I love steak.I had 2 pieces of steak.Do you want
to want to come and play go home stay home?Someone has to be in
and other people has to try and touch the tagers home.

I was not in. Yay!I made it!

Mati come inside it’s time to got to bed!
Oh it’s time for me to go to bed.I will see you tomorrow.
I ran to my bedroom.Wow!This room is so small.
But didn’t care.I got change into my warm pj’s.
I felt so happy to meet new cousins.
Then I hopped into my cosy bed and went to sleep with a smile
on my face.
Good night Mati my mum whisper.     
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.