Friday 1 December 2017

Should we wear school uniform?

Should we wear school uniform? Do you like wearing your school uniform?I do because if I had to wear something else I would take a very long time to choose what I want to wear.Some children might like to choose what to wear but I think it would take me a long time just to decide what to wear.It’s easier and quicker when your school has a uniform because we know we HAVE to wear it.I also like wearing a uniform because we all look the same and that’s cool!If we were out on a school trip everybody can tell that we are from the same school.It would be hard to tell which school you are from if you don’t have a school uniform.It would also be easier for the teachers to know which children are from their school too.I think we all look good when we all wear our school uniform.I think it is special because it makes me feel that I belong to PBS and it also makes me proud that I go to PBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.