Thursday 2 September 2021

Customised Shoes

 

Today my challenge was to customised air jordan shoes to show a design that would customised on plain, white jordan shoes. I was inspired to do this by a kiwi artist, Rangi-Haria Jaxon who customises sneakers to show his passion for snaekers and art. The design I decided to use to customise my air jordans was minnie mouse themed. I chose this design because I wanted my shoe to be themed something most people will know, and minnie mouse is a well-known theme.

I found designing air jordans fun because it gave me the oppertunity to show a design that I would use on plain, white air jordans.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Raumati
    What a fantastic job you have done customising your sneaker design. I think choosing Minnie Mouse was a clever idea, as you say she is very well known and a popular disney character. The black and read against the white looks very effective.
    Awesome job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.