Saturday 16 September 2017

At swmming.

At swimming.
After school I rush to my house I got change.I got something to eat.When I finish got ready I went with my mum to the panmure pools.When I got there my class was already started.AH!I meant to get there early.When I finish doing swimming lesson I went over to the play lane.I played with my 4 toys.I had went home at 5.30.Mum and I went to the changing room.I forgot my towel.Mum went on her phone and called dad.He came with my towel.He took a while so mum and I played a game called I spy.Then dad called her.She said to me.Stay right here.She said hold my phone.I hold her phone.I looked at her phone.It was still on.I said.Yes!I am amazing at using phones.I went to record me in the mirror.I saw my mum I recorded her before she took the phone of me.I got change .I went outside Dad said do you want a ride home?Yes!Dad said to my mum.I will come back and pick you up.Ok.I went and I said to my mum.Goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.