Friday 8 September 2017

At the trapark
25.7.17
In the morning I was snugeled in my bed.I heard my called me.Come downstairs and get change before you come downstairs because we're going to the trapark! Where are going I said in a sleepy voice?These get change and come down and I will tell you!I walk to my gores slowly.When I got down my family was already downstairs.My mum said happily.Are you ready to go to the trapark.I said yes in a loud voice.Yes!We hoped in the car.I ran to the car with excitement.This is the 2 time I’ve been there.

When we got there I went out of the car and look both ways.When I was walking on the road I saw a cool car that was red and shiny was coming this way think.But accioly it was not coming this way so I still walked.When I got on the other side I opened the door.It was amazing.I waited near the door because I was waiting for my family.When my family got inside we went to get a colour rest band.The colour of my band was purple.Yes! I always wanted purple I never had this colour band.I wonder if I could have a different band when come back another day?I saw Aj with an ball. He was going to shoot the ball in that orange hoop in front of him.It was easy.I went over to him.That is going to be easy.He tried to make me angry.Let me have a try.If I mest you get to shoot her but if I get it in you need to shoot far from the hoop.When I shooted the ball Aj tried to blocked me but still got it in.Aj tried to make me shot it again.I did it again but I still got it in.I said happily to Aj go and shoot far from here.Fine!But I will get you next time.He went very very far.He didn't threw it properly.But it’s ok.He threw the ball and it was a good frow.It around the of the top of the hoop.But it didn’t fell in it fell the otherway.It was coming down to me and I cached it.He said let me have another turn.No!Any way you are going to miss.No i’m going to praksis.Oh.Ok.I went and did a backflip.

When it was nearly time to go.Me and Aj did the hardest thing that was there.The ramp.We need to see who can get on top of the ramp.When I ran hold on to the edge.But I didn’t felled I jumped on top.I did it.Aj said how can you do that.I slied down the ramp.Then we got in the car and drived home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.