Wednesday 21 August 2019

Fix the poster


LI:To apply print design rules.

This week we are still learning about the print design rules, the print design rules are composition, layout, colour and text. On a google slide we had fix four posters and those four posters we had to fix the composition, layout, colour and the text. We had to think of what we can do to fix the posters.

The first poster we had to fix was about the colour, I had to fix the colours of the text box and the colour of the writing because the colour of the text box and the words were clashing and when it's clashing it hurts your eyes so I had to change the colour.

The next poster I had to fix was the text, I had to a line the photos on the right hand side. Then I had to fix was the middle text box because the text box was over lapping the bottom text box so I had to move it up. The last thing I had to do was make the fonts the same and a line the information.

After that I had to fix another poster and I had to fix the layout, the first thing I fixed was the was the title, I had to put the title on the top and the photo at the bottom of it. The thing fixed was the photos on the right hand side, I had to put the photo that has the characters near the information about the main characters and the photo other photo next to the text with the information about mythology.

The last poster I had to fix was the composition, the first thing I added was a title of what the text was about. Then I moved the three text boxes with the information up near the title so the blank bits at the bottom of the poster I can add two photos so I can fill in that huge blank space.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.