Tuesday 20 August 2019

Poem and speeches

Today our whole school(PBS) went to the hall to listen to 12 kid from different classes to say their poems and speeches and a special person man Steven from tamaki college came to judge the kids poems and speeches and there will be first second and third poems and speeches.

 My favourite poem was said from a little girl who just stared this year and that girl is Micela's. I liked her's because her speech was about humpty dumpty and her poem was really old and I like that we get to hear it again. My other reason is that she is a new kid and she's 5 years old and she had the confidence to say her poem in front of the school.

My favourite speech was Fau's because her topic was all about mental health and I think her topic is a good one because some of us need to try and complement someone or try and make someone feel better if their feeling sad and now I think about it I can't remember the last time I complement someone to someone like a family member or a stranger. The thing I like about her speech is that she spoke loud a clear so everyone that's listing can hear her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.