Thursday 24 October 2019

Book marks|Novel study





LI: To do a novel study on a Ronald Dahl novel

This week we had to create a book mark in a group of 5. We had to make on the same google drawing but were not allowed to copy each others ideas for their book marks. My idea for my book mark was putting a picture of a person sitting down on some grass and reading next to a stack of books. Near the top of my book mark I wrote everything you can learn when you read. next to that text box I wrote reading vertical. The last thing thing I had to do was name it.

When we finished our book marks we had to start reading the book we choose, the book I choose was called the Twits. It's about a disgusting husband and wife who are cruel. In this book they are prancing each other by putting worms in her husband's dinner or making your wife walking stick taller so you can make her think she as the shrinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.