Friday 18 October 2019

Writing|recount|Winning $1 million dollars



LI:To revise the structure of a recount and reaffirm the marking criteria

This week we had to write fiction recount about winning $1 million dollars from lotto so we practices for test week which is next week and get into the mood for learning after the 2 week break. We had to make sure we use TREE, TREE stands for title, reveal, event and ending. We had 40 minutes to write our story. My story was about me winning $1 million dollars from lotto on my 10th birthday. After that 40 minutes we had to mark our work between 3-5. The marks will tell me what I think of my idea, S&L, Organ, Vocab, Spelling, Punctuation, Sentence structure and sentence structure. The words that are highlighted in yellow means those are the 5 words I think are at the level 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.