Thursday 13 February 2020

Self portrait




LI:To make a digital self portrait

Today we had to finish our self portrait. We had 2 styles to make our digital self portraits, they were simple shapes or or advance shapes. I chose advance shapes. I got an example on a google slide from Mrs Anderson to help everyone including that's also doing advance shapes. The shapes I used to make my self portrait was: Ovals, delay and a diagonal strip. I used the line tool for the rest of my self portrait. I enjoyed doing this activity but I also found it difficult. 

I used my self portait to get my bronze cofidance badge. I was able to get my badge by prestenting my self portait. My groups I deserve the badge because I was cofident to show my group my self potrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.