Thursday 6 August 2020

Swimming | Lesson 2

Today I practised my water safety skills at the Panmure lagoon pools.

Before we learnt any stroke we had to enter the pool safely.

The first stroke we did was freestyle. We did this stroke from the platform to Shanti. Then we did stream line using the kick boards.

Next we learnt how to do back stroke. We first did back stroke using the kick board then we tried to do it without the board.

Finally we did submerging. I did butterfly stroke to Shanti. When we got to her we had to dive under and swim through the hoop that was under water.

I enjoyed learning the new swimming skills. I found doing back stroke a little bit hard because I had to try to stay a float.

LI:To learn safety water skills






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.