Monday 24 May 2021

Enter an art, science, or other competition.

 LI: To enter an art, science, or other competition

This is my third task I've completed to get my silver confidence.

Last term I entered a colouring competition at the Panmure Lagoon Swimming pools on Easter Monday. I needed to colouring a picture given by one of the managers at the swimming pool. It was a picture a bunny, basket, and a bunch of easter eggs scatered around the picture. When I handed in my picture they said they will put my picture on the wall and decide who wins the competition. When I came back next week I saw that they put star sticker next to my picture and when I went to the counter the manager said that I won the competition. My prize was four easter eggs and a big chocolate bunny.

I enjoyed doing this competition because I got to show my colouring skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.