Thursday 6 May 2021

Isaac Newton | Reading/Science

 LI:To learn about Isaac Newton


This week in reading, LS2 has been working towards simple machines, we were required to learn about Isaac Newton. Isaac Newton is a scientist physicist, mathematician, theologian and a astronmer. We were also required to create a DLO with the following questions: Why is his work important? What did he find out? How does his work connect to simple machines?

I found this task interesting because I got learn about Isaac Newton. 

1 comment:

  1. Ki orana Te Raumati

    I read your blogpost and presentation and I really like how you explained about sir Isaac newton and what he is known as. I also liked how you defined what was physics, force, gravity, english, and a scientist.

    What else did you find out about isaac newton.

    Keep it up Te Raumati

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.