Friday 8 March 2019

Music|Week 5.

LI:Learning how to play the keyboard and the ukulele.
This week for music the year 5's did music.

We were learning how to play the notes on the ukulele.The notes we were learning was C,A,G and F.
The hardest chord to play was G because it was uncomfortable and it was sore.

The next thing we did was sing a song and play the ukulele at the same time.It was kind of easy and hard.The hardest part is when you had to switch notes but it was really fun.

After we played the ukulele 6 people were allowed to play the keyboard but the people who had all ready played the keyboards is not allowed to play it again.I was chosen to play on the keyboard along with the other 5 people.

When I stated playing the keyboard it was a little tricky to sing the song and play the keyboard at the same time.When I started playing the keyboard I started getting the hang of it.Then I started sing and playing the keyboard.Now I can play the keyboard and sing at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.