Friday 15 March 2019

Music|Week 6

LI:How to play the ukulele and sing at the same time.

Today for music 4 people got to go on the keyboards.The rest of us got to play the ukulele but some of us had to play the xylophone.

Only the people who can play G,A,C and F.The people who can play those chords are allowed to play the ukulele.The people playing the ukulele had to get a paper with song written on it and go outside.

The song I was playing was shot gun.I only had to play 3 chords witch is C,G and A.I played that a couple of times then I stared playing F just to see if it sound right.

The first time I tried to sing and play at the same time.It was kind of hard but when I started playing it and sing I started to get the hang of it.Now I can play and sing at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.