Friday 29 March 2019

Writing

The last session of Ki o Rahi


Today was the section of Ki o Rahi.Instead of learning anything about Ki o Rahi we
played the full game of Ki o Rahi the whole section.


We were playing all of the roles of Ki o Rahi.I was in the yellow team which was
the team who started off as team Ki oma and the red team started of as team taniwha.


There has to be 2 kaitiaki is pawero and there as to be a kicker.The kicker’s job is to try
and kick it to the kaitiaki so the kaitiaki can catch it.If the kaitiaki catches it they have
to throw it to their team and their team as to touch as many po’s as they want an run
into pawero and score some points for their team.If the kaitiaki doesn't catches it,it’s
an hand over.The taniwha has to try and throw the ke at the tupu.If they hit it then
they get a point.


If one of your tags get ripped you have to pass it to your other team mates.If both
of your tags get ripped it’s an hand over.You only have 30 minutes and then you
have to change teams.


The hardest bit of playing team Ki oma is when we touch the po’s we have to try
and get pass the taniwha team and score the try.The hardest bit of playing team
taniwha is when we had to try and throw the ke at the tupu while the kaitiaki is
guarding the tupu.
LS1 last exciting session of Ki o Rahi!
Today was the last exciting session of Ki o Rahi. We were
applying the knowledge that we know to play Ki o Rahi.  
When I was taniwha I have to be in Te Roto and Te Ao I
am not allowed to be in pawero,I’m only allowed if I want to
do a jump shot. When I was Kioma I have to be in Te Ao. I
have to touch the po with the ki and score a try in pawero. I am
not allowed to be in Te Roto,I’m only allowed when I’m going to
score a try in pawero. When one tag is off you pass it to your
team mate. If two tags are off it’s a hand over.


Scoreboard
20 point for 20 changes
2 point for 2 adjectives
2 points for making the title more interesting
2 points for adding an exclamation mark
Score:26 points
LI:I was learning how to write a recount with no mistakes.
Today I was learning how to write a recount with no mistakes.We had to write a recount about kiwi sport,kiwi can or music.We had to have a buddie so when were finish writing a recount our buddie can fix up any mistakes.The tool that I need was I google doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.