Wednesday 4 September 2019

Information about a wedge



LI:To apply the print design rules.

This week for cyber smart we are still learning about the print design rules, the print design rules is composition, layout, colour and text. We had to make a poster by ourselves using the print design rules, for help Mr Wong/our teacher wrote steps for us to follow while making our poster. We had to make our posters about one of the tools that we learnt in inquiry. I decided to make my poster about a wedge because I thought that it will be easier to write about a wedge. The first thing I had to do was just put all the information down and the images also we had to put a heading on the top of the poster, then we had to put them in the right place so it looks good. The last thing I did was circle the wedge on the object for people who can't spot it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.