Thursday 12 September 2019

Swimming|Water safety

LI:To learn water safety and new skills.

Today for swimming we started of with stream line to the platform and back for a warm up, once everyone we had to do the same thing but we just had to do freestyle instead

Our teacher Karen said that Oscar and I had to go to the end and back because it was to easy for us and the rest the people in my group had to keep on practicing. When everyone was on the platform including us we had to back stroke with arm strokes. Oscar and I had to do that but just do it to the end and back and rest of the people had to do it to the platform. Once everyone was back on the platform Oscar and I had to go to the lane on the right to do our breaststroke to the end and back, everyone else in my group had to practices doing backstroke.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.