Friday 13 September 2019

Too much technology




LI:To identify the main ideas
LI:To identify false truths to synthesis information for CRAAP test

This week we have a new article called too much technology, the first thing we had to do was read the whole article before we do anything else. When I finished reading the article I had to put the questions into the text box that says right there, think and search, author and you or on my own. Next I had to fill in the synthesis poster, I had to fill in the prior knowledge, new information and new understanding text box. After that I had to write my script so I know what to say when I do my flip grip, when I write my script I have to write down the web site that back up my opinion. The last thing I have to do when I finished writing the script is to do my flip grid.

If you want to see my flip grid click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.