Thursday 5 September 2019

Pointless,painful physical education





LI:To separate facts from opinion

This week my group are talking about this article called pointless, painful physical education, we had to read the article before we do anything else. Once I finished reading the article I had to fill in this google drawing, I had to put the questions from the article on to the google drawing but I had to figure out which question should put in the text box's that says right there, think and search, author and you or on my own. When I finished figuring out where to put all the questions I had to fill in the synthesis, I had to fill in the prior knowledge, new information and new understanding text box. The last thing I had to do was do my flip grid, when you do your flip grid you do a recording of yourself saying your opinion.

If you want to see my flip grid video click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.