Tuesday 24 December 2019

A long walk to freedom

I am so sick of doing the same thing each day. I am feeling so exhausted, I don't like this but I have no choice. I miss my family and my home. I hate this tiny damp cell. All I have to sleep on is a uncomfortable straw mat that doesn't help my body at all. After a long day doing such hard work in the hot sun my body fells so sore. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of freedom and seeing my family again. Until then I wait to see my loved ones and look forward to receiving letters from them.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the narrative you shared about Nelson Mandela...what would you find difficult to give up / go without if you had too? Keep blogging, and don't forget to comment on others to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.