Friday 27 December 2019

Letter to Jacinda Ardern

Dear Jacinda Ardern,

I think that we shouldn't have landfills because we have a big rubbish problem in New Zealand. By taking the landfills away this will force people to think of better ways to reuse, reduce and recycle. This will help our environment and keep New Zealand clean and beautiful. 

Everyone including the government should be finding better solutions than a landfill to solve our rubbish problem.

 I worry about the landfills getting bigger each day which makes me feel like we are wasting our beautiful land just for rubbish. 

I believe that if we protect the land we also protect ourselves. At the moment we are not doing a great job at this. I hope you can help me and Aotearoa.

Thank you,
Te Raumati Siaki-Tatafu

1 comment:

  1. Well done on posting and continuing to participate in the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Te Raumati? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.