Wednesday 18 December 2019

Recount about someone doing something brave


LI:To write a recount about someone doing something brave

Today I had complete the last task for day 2. For this task I had to think of a time when someone did something brave and then write it down. I decided to write about this girl name Sulia because last term she did something brave. She said her speech in front of the whole school. I think that was brave it looked like she was shy and nervous but she had the guts to say her speech.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Te Raumati,

    Well done on completing your task. This is an awesome example of bravery. What was the bravest thing you have done? Its good to see you doing the Summer Learning Journey.

    Good Job Te Raumati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Did you see the yellow coloured sky in the weekend? It really made me think about the people struggling in Australia because apparently the colour of the sky was yellow due to the bushfires in Australia. Anyways I hope it is sunny wherever you are!

    What a lovely example of someone being brave. I reckon it is so hard to speak in public when there are a lot of people watching you so I am glad that you noticed how hard it must have been for her! Being brave sometimes means that we try things that are a bit out of our comfort zones or even trying things that we haven’t tried before. When was a time that you thought you were brave?

    I think adding a bit of colour or even a picture or two would really make your blog posts come alive. Have a think about it!

    Keep doing the mahi, I am enjoying reading through your blog posts Te Raumati!

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.