Thursday 8 April 2021

Brochure

 LI: To collaborative brochure that tells others why kokako lodge is a great place to go on camp




Over the last week everyone challenged themselves during the session at archery, high roped, kayaking, raft building, camp cooking/pancake race, and team building, orienteering. Our group collaborating to create a brochure that shows others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.

I found activity fun because I got to explain why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.

1 comment:

  1. Kio ora Te Raumati,

    I like your thought of words about Kokako Logde. Everthing is great, I hope in the future you will have a good success. I like how you traced the Kokako bird. For our inforgraphic we traced the bird too but we used different colours, and we used Maori patterns. How did you feel when you got to camp and why?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.