Tuesday 13 April 2021

Motivation Posters

 




This is my forth task I've completed to get my silver excellence badge.

To complete this task I needed to create three motivation posters by using quotes from insparational people to help inspire others.

The first quote I used was "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action" by WIlliam Jammes. I used pictures that linked with the quote, and did the same with the other two posters.

The second quote I used was "Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man on value."by Albert Einstein.

The third quote I used was "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." by Nelson Mandela.

I found this activity fun because I took a oppertunity to make motivation posters, so they can inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.