Friday 16 April 2021

Receiving my Excellence Badge

At this weeks assembly I received my silver excellence badge. Through the term I have been working hard to try and get my excellence badge. I needed to complete five task from my excellence list, thats in my CARE awards booklet. The first task I've completed was collect all four of my xtramath certificate. The second task I've completed was read three novels during the term. The third task I've completed was do six days of transum. The fourth task I've completed was create motivation posters. The last task I've completed was create a DLO about my personal passions.

I enjoyed completing my these task because I got to learn new things while completing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.