Tuesday 1 June 2021

Represent the school at an outside function

This is my third task I've completed to get my silver attitude badge. 

During week one I decided to go sailing with some of my class around the Auckland harbour. I was put into a group to work with the day at sailing. We all had three rotation, one was on land and two were on the water. This is for representing the school at an outside function

The first activity we did was learning how to tie a knot. One knot I learnt how to do is figure eight knot. We practise our skill by setting up a small boat.

The second activity we did was sailing in a little boats. Our teacher first showed us how to stear the boat and control the sail. We then got changed into our togs and went into one of the small boats. We did this in groups of two. We sailed around the harbour until we are called back to shore.

The last activity my group did was go on a quest on the big boats. My group splited into a boy and girl group. We sailed around the harbour and had a water fight with the other team using water guns.

I've found these activity fun because I learnt new things about sailing and using that oppertunity to represent the school at an outside function.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.