Friday 4 June 2021

Student Led Conferences

 LI: To share our learning with our families

Yesterday was student led conferences which meant a family memeber comes to your classroom to see our learning. We have been working hard and finishing our work to put on the wall so we show our parents. This is a good opportunity to show our families what we have been working on for the past 15 weeks. 

We made a learning journey to make it easier to show our learning on our blog. I showed my 5 minues of camp, polynesian panthers, museum budget, and my kokako infographic. After a few weeks we wrote our script and started practising with a partner. 

When the day came I needed to walk in with my parent and introduce them to our teachers. Then one of my teachers would give me my script and then I would start showing my family memeber my learning around my classrom.

I enjoyed student led conferences because it was a good opportunity to show my parents my learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.