Tuesday 1 June 2021

Select an area of the school and keep it beautiful for 3 weeks

This is my fourth task I've completed to get my silver attitude badge. 

From week 3  - week 5 I selected an area of the school and kept it clean for three weeks. I decided to keep the junior park clean.

For the first week when I went to the junior park I needed to clean up a small amount of rubbish around the sand pit and slide.

For the second week when I went ot the junior park I needed to clean another small amount of rubbish ariund the slide.

For the last week when I went to the junior park I needed to clean a big amount of rubbish around the whole playground.

I've found this activity fun because I got to keep an area clean to help keep the enviroment clean as well as the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.