Tuesday 1 June 2021

Research someone who has a positive attitude despite difficulties they have faced

This is my second task I've completed to get my silver attitude badge. 

All yesterday I've been creating a DLO of someone that has a positive attitude despite the difficulties they have faced. I decided to reserch Marc Duffy because he has positive attitude and he has faced difficulties in the past. 

He came and visited our school to tell us about his past. He spent ten years of being a criminal, he used to steal cars. He was was the largest and the most succsessful car stealing criminal in New Zealand. In 1992 Marc decided to turn his life around.

I've found this activity fun because I got to learn new things about Marc's crimnal past and how he changed to be a better person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.