Monday 16 August 2021

Acient Greek Olympic Presentation

LI: To skim and scan to find facts about the Ancient Olympics and make notes in my own words.



My groups presentation.

This week, LS2 has been learning about the Anicnet Olympics that happend back in 776 bc, other groups showed their presentation to the class to helps others understand the differnt facts and information that we learnt. Our group created a screencastify to show the classrom as our group wasn't that confiedent to speak in front of the classrom. In my group Liletina,Tyson, Moti, Siale and I worked collabortivtly to share our ideas on what we should write down. Using our research skills it helped us find more information and facts about the olympics.

I enjoyed this activity because it gave me the oppertunity to learn something new about Acient Greek, and to build my confidents by standing infront of the class to show our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.