Wednesday 4 August 2021

Mindfulness Reflection #1

What did you notice about your breathing? How did you feel at the end of the session?

This week Panmure Bridge School is learning about Pause , Breathe and smile. We first started off by understanding the red zone and the green zone. The red zone is the Angry, Worried, Frustrated, Overly Excited and many more emotions. Green zone is when you are feeling calm, balanced, and other peaceful emotions. We did this session to learn how to stay calm and control our emotions. We did mindfulness breathing, we closed our eyes and Mrs Anderson rang the singing bowl. We treat the singing bell like it's a taonga.


How did you feel at the end of the session? 


How I felt at the end of the session is really calm, relaxed and focused on what's happening right now instead of worrying about what's happening last night, yesterday, and tomorrow. It helped me focus on myself and control my emotions that's going through my head (Mindset). 


I enjoyed this activity because it showed me how to keep calm in stressed situations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.