Monday 23 August 2021

Student Voice Survey | CARE Awards

 LI: To create a student voice survey about a topical issue and present your findings.


This is my fourth task I've completed to get my silver confidence.

For this activity I needed to think of a topical issue at school. I decided to make my topic about whether there should be more sports events at school. In our writing book we went around the class asking each student if there should be more sports events, and then wrote their opinion down. Everyone gave their honest opinion, and the majority of students answered yes for having more sports events. Lastly, we made a DLO showing the students opinons on why they said yes or no.

I enjoyed doing this task because I got the opportunity to learn everyones opinion on why there should or shouldn't be more sports events at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.