Friday 31 May 2019

Reading|Reflection

LI:To build vocabulary and to build expression.

I have to write an reflection about my play.

What did I enjoy the most?
The thing I enjoyed the most about doing the plays is when we had to perform in fount of people.

What was the most difficult part?
The difficult part was when we had to remember our lines when we did the play.

What will I change in the future?
The thing I will change in the future is when I will talk because I need to talk loud enough so people that are watching can hear my voice

Did I think my oral language improved?
Yes I do because when I did my first play I didn't speak loud enough but now I speak loud enough so people can hear what I'm saying.

What things that will help if my teachers did them?
I will help them with a:
1.Example
2.Expression
3.Stage direction


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.