Thursday 27 June 2019

Decimal problems







LI:To add and subtract decimals by place value and check using written algorithm.

This week we are learning about decimals. Our task was to complete a google slide that has addition and subtraction decimal problem. I learnt how to do these problems by doing some addition and subtraction decimal problems with my group so we know how to add or subtract. The way I did to solve the problems on the slide by using written algorithm because when I was practicing with my group we used written algorithm. We had to solve the problems in our math book and when we solved it we take a photo and insert it on to the slide. Then we had to make a DLO of how we solve the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.