Friday 28 June 2019

Orientation of play


WIP

A group of friends named Lucie, Lisa, Ronald, Donald & Noah at school on St. Patrick's day. 
Leprechaun’s out and about tricking people and stealing things

Lukah & Oscar:
Noah: We are all set to steal the jewelry

Bluey: Excellent, St. Patricks day is my favourite day to steal.  

Noah: Who are we going to steal from first?

Bluey: I’ve heard of this little brat named Lucie, and she has a lot of shiny, sparkly and pretty jewelry.  

Noah: That’s my friend, well my former friend anyways.

Bluey: Well, we are going to steal from your so called friend and thats final.

Noah: Okay, okay let’s go steal some jewelry.

[ After the jewelry is stolen ] 

Bluey: I think I left some of my beard hair behind, but at least we have the jewelry!

Noah: Are you sure they won’t catch on to us. 

Bluey: I’m sure of it, my plan is flawless.

Noah: Okay, that lightens the mood. What are we going to do with the jewelry?

Bluey: Keep it, obviously.

Noah: Wait, but shouldn't we spend it on things.

Bluey: No, I can’t be seen by humans.

Farzana & Alayah :
Lisa: Hey why aren’t you at school?

Lucie: Because Its St. Patricks today 

Lisa: Oh yea I forgot about that

Lucie: Hey have you seen my jewelry

Lisa: No I haven’t why?

Lucie: You know how I always put my jewelry on in the morning?

Lisa: Yea? I’m listening.

Lucie: Well I woke up this morning and I checked my jewelry box and it was empty and you know
what’s weird.

Lisa: What?

Lucie: Well I found a blue chunk of hair by my empty jewelry box and there were blue footprints around
my bedroom floor.

Lisa: That’s fishy! 

Lucie: I know right do you know who’s hair it might be.  

Lisa: Wait… It might be a blue Leprechauns hair!!

Lucie: Do they even exist?

Lisa: I am pretty sure they exist! Let’s investigate!

Lucie: Okay come to my house bring Ronald and Donald. See you at my house.

Te Raumati, Sione T & Siale:

Donald: Hey are you at school today?? 

Ronald: No because I’m celebrating St Patrick's day with my family

Donald:Have you heard of Lucie’s missing jewelry box?

Ronald: No I haven't I only heard from Lucie last week.

Donald:Well I heard that this blue leprechaun stole it but I don’t have any more information.

Ronald: Are you sure because I don’t think they even exist.

Donald: That’s all I got from Lisa and Lucie .

Ronald:I just got a text from Lucie she’s picking us up

Lisa: Hey guys. Do you want to come and investigate on Lucie’s missing jewelry?
  
Ronald & Donald: Yeah sure ; 

LI:To write a narrative in the form of a play.

Today my group had to decided who is going to be who in the play we are making for Mr Wong's reading group. I had to share the character with someone in my group. The character I had to be was Ronald. The person I had to share the character with is this boy named Siale. Then we had to get into a group of 2 or 3. Once we got into a group we had to have a conversation with the people in my group on a google doc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.