Monday 23 March 2020

3D Shape Nets

A three dimensional shape is a shape that can be measured in three different directions without moving it: left-right, up and down, in and out.

First I had to find the right shape to put on the slide that has it's name on it except for the last slide. The last we get to chose a 3 dimensional shape.

Next I have to either make the net of the shape or find one online. A net is a pattern made when the surface of a three-dimensional figure is laid out flat showing each face of the figure.

Lastly I had to find a picture of the shape in real life. I had 2 choices. I could either find the shape in my house or I can find one online.

I found the net the hardest because I had to find a transparent image of one online. Also the last slide net was harder because I had to make it.

LI:To make nets by ‘unfolding’ 3D shapes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Raumati
    I like how you did photo, net, and a real life one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.