Monday 2 March 2020

Art house


LI:To create a geometric piece of art only using shapes and lines

Today I finished my digital geometric art work. On a google drawing we had to make this house using shapes and the line tool. I used shapes like triangle, rectangle, square, cloud and sun. The rest of I used the line tool.

First we had to make the furthest thing which was the sky and we had to start doing the furthest to closest. At first I started doing the main things which were the sky, grass and the house. Once I finished the main things I started putting more detail in. The details I drew were clouds, sun and the steps.

At the end I think that my art work looked amazing. My favourite part was drawing the house. I also think that I improved at drawing this artwork using my skills. I found this activity fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.