Friday 13 March 2020

Ripper rugby

Today was our third session of ripper rugby. This time all the year 5 and 6 girls are going to practice together. We also had different coaches, their names were Glory and Mj.

First we did our passing and catch drills. We lined up in four lines and then the first person in each line has to stand behind the cone on the opposite side. Then the second person in each line have to run forward and pass the ball to person next to. When we were throwing we had make sure we pass backwards and when we are catching the key is to make a W with your had. Once we got to the end the person in front of them has to pass it to them and then that person has to go to the back of the line.

After that we only had 10 minutes left of our session, so during that 10 minutes we played a game of ripper rugby. It was red verses black. I was in the red team. I was able to score more tries than last week.

After that session I was a little tiered, but I was really sore. I still enjoyed that session because I learnt how step which helped me score some tries.

LI:To learn the basics of ripper rugby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.