Thursday 19 March 2020

Tessalation

This week were learning about tessellation's. A tessellation is a shape that is repeated which forms a piece of art.

We had to pick a 2D/2 dimensional shape to use in our tessellation. I did this tessellation on a A4 paper size on a google drawing.

The shape I chose was a hexagon. A hexagon is a 6 angle shape. When I put the hexagon's on I had to make sure to extend it, so it will be bigger than the page.

Next we used this website called 'Colour combos' to help us use good colours that we can use to colour in. When we put the colours on they should look good together.

I enjoyed making this tessellation because I learnt what a tessellation is and how to make one.

LI:To create a tessellation from a 2D shape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.