Friday 1 May 2020

Fact find(Jacinda Ardern)


LI:To learn something new

Today I did an activity called fact find. Fact find is a fun activity were you can learn things about different topics like animals of famous people.

I did this activity by myself. I chose Jacinda Ardern because I wanted to learn more about her. I had to write down the introductions, five facts, images and video, and the information sources.

I found this actvity really interesting because I got to find information about our Prime Minister.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    A good post about a person we are seeing lots of. I liked your links and learnt a number of fact about our Prime Minister that I didn't know and found interesting.

    You are working very well. Keep it up Raumati

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.