Friday 22 May 2020

Scanning

This week we learnt how to scan for information about the article South Pasific Beats.

First we learnt how to scan for specific information in a book. There are four steps to find the right information that you looking for.

Next on a google doc we had to answer eight questions using the scanning tecnique to find the answers in the article.

For an example if I had to answer 'what's the designers name and culture' I would have to think of key words that will help me find the answer like designer, culture and name. Next I scaned for keywords to find the information I'm looking for. Lastly I read the information that I found.

During this lesson I learnt how to scan for specific information in a book and a article.

LI:To scan the article South Pasicific Beats for specific information


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.