Thursday 14 May 2020

Xtramath

Today I decided to do xtramath as another one of my can do. Xtramath is a interesting math game that you can learn addition, subtraction, multiplacation and division equations.

You start a addition then when you get really good at it you move up to subtraction and then when you're ready you go to multiplacation and after that is division.

 I'm on levl 2 which is subtraction. I think I'm realy close to going to level 3 which is multiplacation. I had to race the teacher.

You need to type the right answer before he does. If you get the answer right and it's before the teacher you get a smiley face but if you get it wrong or you don't answer it in time you have to start again.

When I finished racing the teacher I had forty-eight smiley faces at the end. I'm really pround of myself but the next time I do it my goal is try to beat forty-eight. I learnt all different subtraction equations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.