Friday 3 July 2020

Coding, Angles and Distance

I learnt three math skills which were coding, angles and distance. I did a challenge to help me understand how to code and measure angles. I did this challenge on a website called 'Pencilcode.net'. 

I first traveled from the Sky Tower to Cape Reinga. I tured left 52°. Then went forward 373 units and then I was there.

Next I traveled from Cape Reinga to North Head. I needed to turn left 149°. Then moved forward 450 unites to get to North Head. 

After I made it to North Head I then had to travel Aoraki before going back to the Sky Tower. I tured left 62°. Then moved forward 370 unit.

During this lesson I learnt how to code instructions and how to use a protractor properly.

LI:To code directions and distance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.