Thursday 23 July 2020

Procedural

I learnt how to how to write procedure. A procedure is the structure of an action to complete a task.

First I broke up the task in to steps. My task was to make a sandwich. These steps should be able to be explained by a verb.

Next I chose some verbs that will start each step. These verbs have to be specific to explain the action.

Then I needed to create a list of ingredients and maybe a list of tools that will be needed to make the sandwich.

After that I needed to finish off writing down the steps. The steps should only use third person.

Finally I found pictures that matches the steps and put them under. I created some of my own picture that I couldn't find online.

I enjoyed this task because I got learn how to write a procedure.

LI:To write a set of instructions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.