Wednesday 1 July 2020

Numbers, Emotions and Weather

This week we were learning how to translate emotions and the weather in to Māori.

Before we started that I started I had to do the daily routine. The date was Wendseday 1 July / Rāapa tahi o Hongongoi. Then we had to write what was the date tommorrow which is going to be Thurseday 2 July / Rāpare rua o Hongongoi.

Next I translated ten numbers in to M
āori. This time the numbers we are translating are going to be easier which means it's properly going to simple. Example: Te kau mano, toru rau / 10 300

Then I needed to translate six different emotions. I needed to translate the numbers and then fine a picture that shows that emotion. Example: Kei te hoha / Annoying.

Lastly I translated eight different types of weather and then added a photo to show that shows that weather. Example: The sun is shinning / Kua whitite ra (then add a photo).

I learnt this as a child

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.