Friday 11 September 2020

Character Trait | Fact or Opinion

I learnt about fact and opinion. For this activty I had to use my infering and prior knowledge strategys.

First I talked about fact and opion. Facts is when something took place. Opinion is the inference is that we made by using the fact.

Next we wrote down the things the character did in the story (the facts). Then we wrote down the inferences we made about the fact.

Lastly I made a chracter trait by using the adjectives we came up with when doing the opinion.

I understand now that a fact can have more than one opinion and to get an a opinion you need to find clues and keywords. Infering helped me find clues and keywords that could help me come up with a opinion.

LI:To infer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.