Thursday 24 September 2020

Recount

I learnt how to write a recount using the right structure and language.

First, I chose a day of a week to write a recount about. I chose Friday because it was the last day of the week. Next I wrote down key words/phrases such as: breakfast, brush teeth and shower.

Then, I put the key words/phrases in a proper sentence using past tensed (words like: walked, jumped tipped), first person (words like: I, we, me, myself, us), and the structure TREE (Title, Reveal, Envents and Ending).

After, I proof read my recount and made sure that the title, reveal, events, and ending made sence. For the events there should be four paragraphs that tells what happens before school, at school, after school, and after dinner.

I enjoyed this activity because I have learnt the proper language that is used in a recount which would help me the next time I write one.

LI:To write a daily routine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.