Thursday 24 September 2020

Governing Topics

Governing topics are the polices that parties wish to provided to people and country. The most important topic to me is 'Te Ao Māori' and 'enviroment'.

The Te Ao Māori is about honouring the Treaty of Waitangi and protect the Māori culture.

Enviroment is about how the zero carbon act has failed to clean up our country and how farmers are mainly at fault.

If I voted and choose the governing topics I wound pick Te Ao Māori and enviroment. I would choose Te Ao Māori because I want to respect my language and I would also pick enviroment because me and my family is really passionate about trying to keep our enviroment clean.

LI:To choose topics by summarising all topics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.